Overview of This Casino
- Luckland is one of the newest to hit the online casino scene in November 2015.
- The casino is operated by the Malta-based Luckland Group Limited and is licensed and regulated by Curacao eGaming.
- It is one of the casinos to capture a large number of Australian players looking for the best pokies and table games in the business.
- Its games are audited and certified by GLI, one of the most reputed testing labs in the casino industry.
- The site also boasts of an average RTP or Return to Player of 96.49%.
- Luckland is where you will find the cream of casino games from the likes of Betsoft, Microgaming, and Net Entertainment. This includes a selection of over 110+ pokies and action packed table and card games.
- Aussie players who are always on the move can take the casino with them. Their mobile site is compatible with all the popular mobile devices including iOS, Android and Windows smart-phones and tablets.
What Games Do They Offer?
Not surprisingly, since Luckland has chosen a multi-platform approach, players are spoilt for choice. Whether its pokies or table games, the casino caters to every type of player. The casino features most of the pokies from NetEnt and several 3D titles from BetSoft and Microgaming. This includes popular titles such as Twin Spin, South Park, Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Alkemor’s Tower, Fruit Shop, and several more. Video poker variants include Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, and Bonus Poker while blackjack enthusiasts won’t feel left out either with over a dozen variants to pick from. There are almost as many roulette variants for those who love the old traditional favourite. Poker table games, baccarat, keno and craps wrap up the casino’s portfolio of games from the three top providers.
The following is a break-up of the instant play games available:
- 110+ slots
- 14 jackpots
- 9 roulette
- 15 blackjack
- 17 card games
- 6 video poker
- 16 specialty games
Big Progressive Jackpots
Progressive jackpots have made their way into Luckland’s stable so if you want to try your luck there are a few pokies that pay out well. This includes Arabian Nights that has the reputation to turn players into millionaires. Some of the other high payouts come from pokies such as Cosmic Fortune, Mega Glam Life, A Night In Paris, and Mega Gems, to name a few.
Other Promotions and Offers
New members who sign up and make a real money deposit can avail of a nifty $1,000 welcome bonus package with 130 free spins, which means this is a great opportunities for pokies lovers to up their game. Existing members too have plenty to play for. The casino offers more free spins every Monday and Tuesday between 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEDT) while there are also reload bonuses galore that can be used six times a week. To cover up a bit for any losses during the week, there's a 5% cashback bonus that can be claimed every Thursday. If you stay tuned to your inbox there are more surprises bonuses that could come your way.
Largest Jackpot Winners
Player Support Services
Luckland’s customer support team is available to assist players around the clock. To receive an instant response you can chat with an agent via the site’s live chat facility. The casino’s support agents also respond to queries via email while they can also be contacted via a toll free number.
- AU Toll Free: 1-800-250923
Live Chat: Yes
Luckland offers most of the common payment methods. Players can make deposits using Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, and Paysafecard. All deposits of a minimum of $20 are processed instantly. To withdraw winnings, players can choose from Skrill, Neteller and ecoPayz. The casino also accepts withdrawal requests via bankwire.
Cashout Duration and Reversal Time
Withdrawals of a minimum of $50 to eWallets Neteller, Skrill and ecoPayz are processed within 48-96 hours, which is also the time within which requests to reverse a withdrawal back to the player’s account can be made. Once processed, you can expect to receive the funds back in your eWallet instantly. Wire transfers take between 5 – 7 business days.