The Top Ten Tips When Playing At Online Casinos
There are some people who have won millions at casinos by pure luck and some who have surely and solidly built up a pretty bankroll just by playing sensibly. These are the people you want to follow.
Listen to what the pros have to say! In no particular order of importance, these are our top ten tips.
1. Stay away from dodgy sites: This is probably the best advice you are going to get: Only play at online casinos that are legit and trusted. Make sure that the site has a good industry reputation, is licensed and is not blacklisted. You’d be wise to check out lists of recommended online casinos at trusty online gambling portals.
2. Understand how odds work: It’s not enough just to know the odds of winning on your favorite casino game. If you set about learning how to swing the odds in your favor, you will improve your chances of winning. It’s as simple as that. This works for games such as blackjack or poker, where elements of skill exist. Learn the basic strategies of these games, improve on them by practicing, and you will soon start reaping those rewards.
3. Play for free: It’s in the online casino’s best interest to allow players to play the games for free before they head to real money play. It’s also in your best interest to take full advantage of this great perk! You’re not going to find free games at land-based casinos. Online, however, it’s a whole different ball game. Spin to your heart’s content with free credits awarded by the online casino. An added benefit is that you get to practice the strategies and improve your odds without denting your bankroll. You’ll also build up the confidence you need to play for real money – when you’re good and ready.
4. Become a VIP player: Granted, we don’t all have big bankrolls and we can’t all be highrollers. But if you’re already going to spend big money at the online casino, then don’t forget to become a member of the VIP club. Exclusive members are entitled to a whole world of extra perks, from cashback bonuses to gifts such as vacations and special events. If you’re not sure about what you need to do to become a member or how much you need to spend, contact customer support and they’ll be happy to share the information.
5. Who wants to be a millionaire? Most online casinos carry slot games with progressive jackpots. This means that the jackpot increases in size every time the game is played in the network. Put some of your bankroll aside to play these progressive jackpot pokies because, who doesn’t want to become a millionaire?! Most of these games carry jackpots that easily hit seven digits on a regular basis. Someone has to win the jackpot and why shouldn’t it be you?
6. Consider your budget: Think carefully about how much you want to spend at the online casino and take into account that, while you could win, there is also a chance that you could lose. Make sure that this is money that you don’t need for important things. Consider it an entertainment budget. When you have a number in mind, then pace your online gambling spending accordingly. If you have $50 to spend at your gaming session, it’s not a good idea to head to $10 per spin pokies because your session won’t last long. Rather spend less and play more. Play smaller spins and extend your stay at the online casino.
7. Be bonus savvy: Online casino bonuses are some of the best perks available to you. But be smart and read those bonus terms before you sign on the dotted line. Be familiar with what needs to be done before you can cash out the bonus. You want to make sure that you can meet those requirements. Take some time to shop around for a bonus that suits you and your gambling style.
8. Don’t mix alcohol and gambling. This pretty much speaks for itself. Gambling while being under the influence of anything is just a bad idea. Period.
9. Customer support can make or break your casino experience. Find online casinos that take their customers’ satisfaction seriously. You should be able to reach customer support 24/7 and through various channels, with preference given to live chat.
10. Have fun! Few people actually make a living out of online gambling. But millions have fun playing. Remember that the odds on games of chance can’t be altered. Relax, site back and enjoy the ride.