UPayCard - Use UPayCard as MasterCard Card or eWallet
UPayCard is an affordable, safe, secure, licensed, and trustworthy payment option for Australians who love placing bets online. As a prepaid voucher system, it is the ideal alternative payment method for players who do not hold credit cards and find wire transfers too expensive.
Best Upay Card CasinosAnother nice and new deposit method that has been adopted by these find online casino sites in Australia.
- Huge range of pokies
- Withdraw in under 24 hours
- Great VIP loyalty program
- Many popular pokies
- Big ongoing bonuses
- Fair wagerign requirements
- Unique design, easy to use
- Great promos and bonuses
- Big million dollar jackpots
- Trusted software providers
- Independetly audited games
- Fast and safe cashouts
- No wager free spins!
- Great range of pokies
- Many table games
- Fund brand with nice games
- Familiar pokies
- Fair wagering rules
- Excellent for mobile
- Reputable operator
- Instant play or download
- Multiple software providers
- Great promotions
- Mobile compatible
UPayCard uses the latest technology to enable individuals and businesses to pay for products and services supplied by individuals and other business all over the world. The company specializes in delivering innovative online payment solutions and prepaid business accounts at the global level. At the same time, it serves as a local payment method for residents of any country.
- Parent Company UPayCard is a brand belonging to Moorwand Limited, which has signed deals with three major UK-based companies to offer prepaid payment services and products to its customers. Launched in 2013, it is licensed by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Compliance Since the company complies with the UK's Data Protection Act of 1998, it gives top priority to protection of customers' private data. UPayCard is required by the Data Protection Act to register its details with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and it does so in perfect compliance with the act.
- Accreditation UPayCard is also accredited to the PCI-DSS, which is a set of security requirements for the payment card industry. Companies that store or process consumer data have to meet these requirements. In order to get its PCI-DSS accreditation, UPayCard had to undergo an exhaustive scrutiny of the company's information security policies, IT environment, procedures, and hosting environment.
- Safe and Secure UPayCard provides a flexible and secure prepaid payment solution that is loaded with useful features. It is safe not only because it is compliant with regulations, but also because it implements a variety of security measures such as customer analyses, know your business, counter terrorist financing detection programs, and anti-money laundering systems.
Using UPayCard in Australia
UPayCard is rapidly gaining popularity especially as Australians are no longer able to use Neteller, PaySafeCard, and Skrill. These three payment solutions stopped offering their services in the Australian market from December 2017. Ever since, UPayCard has emerged as one of the top payment methods in the country.
- Business OwnersIf you are an Australia-based business that wants to use UPayCard, you can open any one of three business accounts—general business accounts, inventory accounts, and sponsor business accounts. To open an account, businesses are required to provide documents related to their business. This is because UPayCard is required to know its customers in compliance with financial regulations. UPayCard account holders can now load their accounts using methods such as MasterCard, Visa, and Wire Transfer.
- Individuals If you are an individual who wants to use UPayCard, you can apply for UPayCard physical or virtual MasterCards. Alternatively, you can use your UPayCard account as an electronic wallet to store funds safely and securely.
- UPayCard Mobile Since UPayCard wants its Australian customers to gain easy access to their accounts irrespective of their geographic location, it presents the following services:
- SMS NotificationsAccount holders will receive a text message on their mobile phone as soon as they receive funds in their UPayCard account.
- SMS RequestsAccount holders can request details of recent transactions on their accounts as well as account balance through text messages.
How to Fund Your UPayCard Account
Once you create an UPayCard account, you have to load funds into it in order to use it like an electronic wallet. Each method is associated with a transaction fee, but the fee varies from one deposit method to the other.
- Bank/Wire Transfer - Free
- Visa Transfer - 1.2 - 2.9%
- MasterCard Transfer - 1.2 - 2.9%
- UnionPay Transfer - 5%
- Bitcoin Transfer - 1%
- Wechat Transfer - 5.0%
- PayPal Transfer - 4%
- Qiwi - 7%
- Sofort - 1.9%
- iDEAL - 0.5 EUR
- Payeer - 4%
- OKPay - 2%
- Astropay - 5 - 7%
How to Deposit Using UPayCard
Here is a step-by-step guide to making a deposit using UPayCard:
- Create an UPayCard Account You can do this absolutely free of charge, and it hardly takes a few seconds.
- Load Your UPayCard Account You can load money in your UPayCard account using any of the banking methods mentioned above.
- Register an Account at an UPayCard Casino You have to find an online casino that accepts deposits through UPayCard and create an account there.
- Using UPayCard as Electronic Wallet Choose UPayCard as your preferred payment method, input the amount you would like to deposit, following the instructions that appear onscreen, and confirm the transaction.
- Using UPayCard as MasterCard If you hold an UPayCard physical or virtual MasterCard, you can use the card just like MasterCard at any online casino that accepts MasterCard as a payment method.
How to Withdraw Using UPayCard
Follow these steps to make an UPayCard withdrawal:
- Visit the casino cashier and select UPayCard as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Input the amount you would like to withdraw and you should receive the money in your UPayCard account in a few hours.
- You can store the money in your UPayCard account, transfer it to a physical or virtual UPayCard MasterCard, or withdraw the money using bank or wire transfer.
UPayCard Costs and Timing
Fund transfer is usually instant although it may sometimes take a few hours for the funds to reflect in your UPayCard account. Online casinos do not charge their customers for using UPayCard as their payment method.