PaySafeCard, a prepaid voucher service that was established in 2000, is headquartered at Vienna in Austria. One of the most widely used services in Europe, it offers a safe, quick, and convenient way to make payments for products and services purchased online. Payments through PaySafeCard are accepted by hundreds and thousands of reputed companies related to online gambling, social media, music, and entertainment.
Although PaySafeCard started life as a prepaid card in 2000, it turned into an electronic voucher service a couple of years later. People started using the service to make payments in 2004. By 2013, PaySafeCard had expanded into more than 20 countries and had launched a brand new service called MyPaySafeCard, which almost converted it into an electronic wallet. This service allowed consumers to save all their PINs in one safe and secure account.
In 2013, PaySafeCard merged with the major online payment processing company Skrill, and in 2015, it became part of the prestigious PaySafe Group. Today, PaySafeCard offers a slew of products and services, including a prepaid MasterCard. It also rewards loyal users through My PLUS, a loyalty scheme. It is available in over 40 countries all over the world, including Middle Eastern countries and New Zealand. It offers services in 23 currencies and PaySafeCard vouchers are available in 5 million outlets all over the world.
Since PaySafeCard has acquired its rival Ukash, Ukash vouchers are no longer available. Ukash has been completely replaced by PaySafeCard.
Using PaySafeCard in Australia
Australians can safely use PaySafeCard to purchase games, music, movies, and other products and services online. To use PaySafeCard, Australian residents do not need to hold credit/debit cards. They don't even need a bank account.
There are three simple steps to using PaySafeCard:
- Find a PaySafeCard Outlet: Australians can either download a mobile app that will help them locate the closest outlet or use a simple online tool to find an outlet.
- Purchase PaySafeCard: PaySafeCard vouchers are available in denominations of AUD10, AUD20, AUD50, and AUD100. Australians can now use their PaySafeCard voucher to pay for goods and services online. They simply need to enter the 16-digit PaySafeCard PIN whenever they do so. They don't have to reveal any sensitive personal or financial information.
Here is a list of the various benefits of using PaySafeCard in Australia:
- 100% safety and security
- Use the entire value of the PaySafeCard PIN to pay
- The balance on the PIN can be used for another payment
- Fully anonymous way of making payments
- As many as ten PaySafeCard PINs can be combined to make larger payments
How to Fund Your PaySafeCard Account
To use PaySafeCard, Aussie players do not have to register at any account. They only have to visit retailers such as ePay, News Xpress, WHSmith, Woolworths, IGA, The Lucky Charm, BP, EzyMart, and others and purchase PaySafeCard vouchers. These vouchers can then be used to safely and quickly load casino gaming accounts.
However, Aussie players can also use the following services that PaySafeCard offers:
My PaySafeCard: My PaySafeCard is similar to an online eWallet and a great way to save all the PaySafeCard PINs purchased at physical outlets. Now that players have safely stored their PINs in their My PaySafeCard accounts, they can simply transfer the money from this account to their online gaming accounts. They do not have to input a 16-digit PIN while doing so. My PaySafeCard account holders are also eligible to participate in the My Plus loyalty scheme.
PaySafeCard Prepaid MasterCard: Aussie players can also obtain a prepaid MasterCard and use it to pay for goods and services online with the funds in the My PaySafeCard account.
How to Deposit Using PaySafeCard
Using PaySafeCard as a casino banking option is very easy, and here is a simple guide for those who have never done it.
- Purchase a PaySafeCard voucher at any physical outlet. In some countries, it is possible to purchase a voucher online.
- Sign up at a PaySafeCard casino, login, and select PaySafeCard as your preferred banking method.
- You will now be prompted to input the 16-digit PaySafeCard PIN.
- Funds will be instantly transferred from your PaySafeCard voucher to your online gaming account. You can start using it to play real money games right away.
- If your online casino accepts MasterCard, you can use your PaySafeCard Prepaid MasterCard to load your account.
How to Withdraw Using PaySafeCard
Here is a step-by-step guide to withdraw money using PaySafeCard:
- Visit your casino cashier and select MyPaySafeCard as your preferred withdrawal method.
- A pop up form appears and prompts you to enter your withdrawal amount and the email address associated with your MyPaySafeCard account.
- The funds will be instantly transferred to your MyPaySafeCard account.
Now that their winnings are safe at MyPaySafeCard, players can withdraw them to their bank account any time they wish.
- They should provide bank account details such as account number, sort code, name, BIC, IBAN, and name of the bank to PaySafeCard.
- They should submit their full name along with copies of photographic ID to PaySafeCard.
- Scanned copies of the above-mentioned can be sent via email to email@example.com or posted to paysafecard.com Wertkarten GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, 1120 Vienna Austria
PaySafeCard transfers the amount to players' bank account in two weeks.
PaySafeCard Costs and Timing
Once the online casino approves the payout request, players' winnings are instantly credited to their MyPaySafeCard account. Online casinos do not charge players for making deposits and withdrawals using PaySafeCard.
However, PaySafeCard charges the following fees:
- If players leave their MyPaySafeCard accounts inactive for more than 12 months, they will be charged a monthly administrative service fee of £3 from the 13th month.
- PaySafeCard charges for currency conversions.
- PaySafeCard charges a bank transfer fee of £6.