Using Neteller in Australia
Neteller is one of the top payment methods in Australia. Any Australian resident is free to register for a Neteller account, load it, and use it to make payments for products and services online. They can also get hold of the Neteller Net+ prepaid card and use it to either withdraw funds from their Neteller accounts at ATMs or make online payments.
Australians who habitually use Neteller will receive amazing loyalty rewards. If they refer their friends to the service, they will receive bonuses and cashback.
Neteller also offers excellent customer support for Australian residents. Customer support is available 24/7, and Australian residents can either use an online contact form or the telephone number +61 2 8073 3365 to contact Neteller customer care.
How to Fund Your Neteller Account
Once players register a Neteller account, they have to load funds into their eWallet. Fortunately for players, there is no dearth of safe, secure, and convenient deposit options at Neteller. Each method is associated with a fee, but here are some inexpensive options.
- Abaquoos - 3%
- Bitcoin - 1%
- Ewire and Fast Bank Transfer - 1.5%
- GiroPay - 1.5%
- iDEAL - 1%
- International Bank Transfer - Free
- Local Bank Deposit - Free
- Credit/debit cards - 1.9% to 4.95%
- POLi - 1 - 2%
- Quick Bank Transfer - 1 - 3.8%
- Skrill - 1.9%
- TrustPay - 1.5%
How to Deposit Using Neteller
- Register an Account at Neteller - Consumers can register an account at Neteller for free. It hardly takes a few minutes, and once their email address has been confirmed, consumers are free to load funds into their Neteller eWallet and start using it to make payments online.
- Register an Account at a Neteller Casino – Neteller is a popular payment option and almost all online casinos offer it. Players, therefore, will easily find a Neteller Casino to sign up at.
- The next step is to login to one's online casino account, visit the casino cashier, and choose Neteller as one's preferred casino banking option. Once players do this, they will be directed to the Neteller page, where they can login to their Neteller account and initiate a payment. The transfer of funds from the eWallet to the casino gaming account is fast and free of charge.
- Neteller InstaCash – Alternatively, players can use Neteller InstaCash to directly transfer funds from their Neteller registered bank account to their online gaming accounts. Neteller InstaCash is a system that can check the balance in players' Neteller eWallet and transfer funds from it to the gaming account. If the funds in the eWallet are insufficient, the system directly draws funds from players' Neteller registered bank account.
How to Withdraw Using Neteller
Players can use Neteller as a deposit plus withdrawal option, and here is the procedure:
- Choose Neteller as your preferred withdrawal method.
- A pop-up form appears on the screen and you have to fill in the details.
- The winnings will be instantly transferred to your Neteller eWallet.
- You can now use methods such as the Neteller Net+ Prepaid Card or bank transfer to move the funds in your Neteller eWallet to your bank account.
Neteller Costs and Timing
Online casinos usually do not charge players for making a deposit using Neteller. But some of them may charge fees for withdrawals. While Neteller does not charge any fees for using its services to load online casino gaming accounts, it definitely charges players for loading their Neteller eWallets and even withdrawing the balance to their bank accounts.
Here is a list of Neteller withdrawal options with associated fees.
- Bank Draft - EUR7.50 - 25.00
- Bank Transfer - EUR7.50
- Member Wire - EUR10.50
- Merchant Sites - Free
- Money Transfer - 1%
Whenever a transaction involves foreign currency conversion, consumers have to pay a foreign exchange fee of 3.39%. This fee, however, is reduced to 1% for VIP members.
If players fail to use their Neteller accounts for 13 months, they will receive an email alert. Neteller will start charging them an inactive administrative fee from the 14th month.