Neosurf Casinos for Australians
Need to deposit cash easily at an Australian online casino. Neosurf is a great alternative to credit cards, electronic wallets, and wire transfers. The system can be used to safely, securely, and quickly pay for products and services online without revealing one's name or financial details, by use of prepaid vouchers.
We present the best Neosurf casinos, and explain how to use this method.
Best Neosurf Casinos
This relatively new deposit method has been a boon for those who still want to play at AU online casinos.
Neosurf launched its products and services in 2004. It is a French prepaid voucher company that has successfully earned the trust and goodwill of hundreds and thousands of consumers worldwide.
- Licensing Information Neosurf is regulated by UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the electronic money regulations of 2011 as an electronic payment processing company for Contis Financial Services Limited. Armed with this license, the company offers prepaid card services to customers all over the European Union.
- Neosurf Vouchers To use Neosurf to pay for products and services, consumers need to first purchase Neosurf prepaid vouchers. These are easily available at newsagents, groceries, gas stations, tobacconists, super markets, and so on. Neosurf is available in denominations of 10, 15, 20, 50, and 100. Each card bears a 10-digit PIN that has to be scratched to be revealed.
- Benefits Neosurf prepaid vouchers come with many benefits. Consumers do not have to register any account or reveal any personal detail to purchase a Neosurf card. As soon as they purchase the card, they can start making payments online. Neosurf payments are instant—the amount is immediately transferred to the merchant's account and deducted from the value of the Neosurf voucher.
- Neosurf Services Neosurf offers a prepaid MasterCard that can be used any online store or gaming site that accepts MasterCard. Australian players can load the card using a newly purchased Neosurf voucher, credit card, cash, or bank transfer. Neosurf also allows customers to check their balance online and purchase Neosurf vouchers through check, bank transfer, and credit card. Neosurf apps can be downloaded at the Google Play Store or Apple Store. However, customers who want to use these online services will have to register an account and reveal certain personal details.
- Affordable Neosurf is mostly free to use, but customers may have to pay fees for some of the optional services it offers.
Using Neosurf in Australia
The number of Australian customers who are getting attracted to Neosurf as an ideal alternative to Wire Transfer and Credit Card is on the rise. Most Australian consumers were left with few options after PaySafeCard, Neteller, and Skrill withdrew from the Australian market in December 2017. But now they have Neosurf, which is not only easy, but also convenient.
For an Australian customer, using Neosurf is as simple as following these three steps:
- Find a Local Retailer Neosurf cash vouchers can be purchased at thousands of retailers all over the world. An Australian consumer can find a retailer close to home by using the online location finder. The procedure is as simple as selecting one's country from the drop down box, entering the address, and hitting the search option.
- Purchase a Voucher Now that they have found a retailer, the next step is to visit the retailer and purchase a Neosurf voucher. There is no need to register or provide identity proof. Consumers simply have to purchase a voucher with cash, scratch off the 10-digit PIN, and keep their receipt carefully.
- Pay for Products and Services Now consumers can use their voucher to pay for products and services online. They simply have to input their 10-digit PIN to make a payment.
All cash transactions made through Neosurf are safe as they are encrypted using 128-bit encryption technology. Neosurf payments are instant. To make things easier, consumers can apply for a NeoCash MasterCard, which can be used at any online merchant or online gambling and entertainment site that accepts MasterCard.
On the downside, some Australians may not like the inconvenience of having to physically visit a retailer to purchase a voucher. Even if they sign up for MyNeoSurf and start purchasing the vouchers online, they will not be able to use Neosurf to withdraw their winnings. Neosurf also charges for some of the services it offers.
How to Fund Your Neosurf Account
You don't have to fund your Neosurf account as there is no Neosurf account in the sense of a Paypal account or Neteller account. To use Neosurf, you just have to purchase a Neosurf voucher in the currency of your country. If you choose to pay in a different currency, foreign exchange fees of 2% will be deducted from the value of the voucher.
Neosurf consumers don't have to pay extra just for using the service, but if the vouchers are not used for six or more months, consumers have to pay inactivity fees of EUR2 or its equivalent in other currencies every month.
How to Deposit Using Neosurf
Here is a step-by-step guide to help Australian players make a deposit using Neosurf:
- The first step is to purchase a Neosurf cash voucher.
- Second, players have to register at an online casino that accepts Neosurf as a payment method. If they are planning to use the NeoCash MasterCard, they have to find any online casino that accepts MasterCard.
- Third, players have to login to their account, visit the casino cashier, and select Neosurf as their payment method.
- Fourth, they have to enter the amount they would like to deposit and their Neosurf PIN.
- The amount will be instantly credited to players' accounts.
How to Withdraw Using Neosurf
Unfortunately, Neosurf cannot be used as a casino withdrawal method.
Neosurf Costs and Timing
Online casinos do not charge any fees for using Neosurf to make deposits.