Overview of This Casino
- Established in 2013, All Australian is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd.
- It is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission.
- While the name suggests that the site caters to players from Down Under, it does welcome casino enthusiasts from all over the globe including the UK.
- Following a facelift, the casino has expanded its gaming portfolio and allows for a great gaming experience.
- Aussie players looking for a great time at the reels have an excellent choice of NetEnt pokies to choose from.
- The site also supports several Aussie friendly banking methods such as POLi and protects every member’s personal and financial information with modern SSL encryption.
- Their customer support agents are available around the clock while players can expect to cash out their winnings with ease and speed.
What Games Do They Offer?
All Australian offers several top notch casino games from Net Entertainment in addition to games from Amatic, Grinder Ltd., Portomaso Gaming and Yggdrasil Gaming. As expected, there is an abundance of online pokies from NetEnt which is available on its well laid out and functional web-based platform.
Many pokies from the NetEnt Touch series are to be found on its mobile site, which is compatible with an array of mobile devices including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Since its games are accessible in any Flash compatible browser, Mac users too can look forward to playing their favourite games.
Pokies include many of the popular hits from NetEnt such as: Aliens, Cosmic Fortune, Piggy Riches, Pyramid: Quest for Immortality, and lots more. Players looking for a shot at the big pot have several progressive pokies to choose from. Apart from video pokies, there are a few classic pokies that are equally popular, which includes Always Fruits, Lightning Hot, and a few new entrants like Bells on Fire Rombo and Fire & Ice.
The selection of table games is also impressive and features many variants of blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker. Video poker also makes it to the list with All American, Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild.
For the ultimate real casino-like experience, you can always head straight to All Australian’s live casino section where several variant of blackjack and roulette can be played with a live dealer or croupier in attendance. The games are streamed live from Portomaso casino in Malta.
The following is a break-up of the instant play games available:
- 165+ slots
- 10 jackpots
- 8 roulette
- 12 blackjack
- 11 card games
- 4 video poker
Big Progressive Jackpots
Pokie fans are likely to be satisfied with All Australian’s progressive jackpot games. NetEnt's Arabian Nights and Hall of Gods are the two frequently hit progressives while players can also go out all guns blazing in a bid to earn more than just a couple of millions playing Mega Fortune. Apart from the multimillion progressive pokies there are few jackpots worth AU$100K such as Geisha Wonders, Icy Wonders and Super Lucky Frog.
Other Promotions and Offers
- Apart from the $500 welcome bonus, All Australian seems to have a packed promo calendar and many special offers as well.
- Wednesdays are the days when pokies fans can watch out for free spins in addition to a reload bonus.
- There are many free spins up for grabs whenever a new pokie hits the casino while several other reload bonus offers are always on the menu.
Largest Jackpot Winners
Player Support Services
Players can have their casino related issues attended to in three ways. The casino’s support service is available around the clock via email, live chat and phone. Should you require instant help you can head to the casino’s FAQ section that has answers to several common questions players usually have on a number of issues.
- AU: +61 2 8880 0250 (International charges might apply.)
Live Chat: Yes
All Australian has made every effort to support an array of deposit and withdrawal methods to suit Australia based players as well as those from around the globe. Players can deposit funds in their casino account via credit/debit cards processed by Visa and MasterCard. The site also supports a variety of eWallets including Skrill and Neteller in addition to pre-paid cards like PaySafeCard. Flexepin is another pre-paid alternative where vouchers can be purchased at over 4,000 outlets across Australia. The casino also accepts deposits via Bank Transfer and POLi.
Cashout Duration and Reversal Time
The casino permits withdrawals via credit cards, e-Wallets and bank transfers. Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours, which is the time limit within which any request for a reversal can be placed. Cash outs via Visa take 2 to 3 days while players who withdraw via bank transfer can expect the funds to reflect in their bank account in 3 to 4 working days.